Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cheating

Today I have learned a lesson for my life. My brother, Sophoan, and I were thinking of our future lives in Cambodia. We thought that we won't have financial freedom for working in Cambodia. Then, we came up with an idea of working abroad, in Korea, for we heard advertisement from the radio.

It's was quite interesting and impressed us for we would be granted $200 for the language learning and we will be able to get another $900 each after we pass the exam from Ministry of Labor. Moreover, we will be able to get supplementary course of English and Computer skills. We thought it's awesome for we spend nothing, just our effort to study during the course, and we can get a lot of benefits.

Unfortunately, everything is a lie. There's no such a free lunch. YOU KNOW I SPEND A MORNING FOR THAT USELESS THING.

No comments:

Post a Comment